By the grace of God, we would like to announce the start of registration for “Mahragan AlKeraza 2019”. Everyone is encouraged to participate in the Mahragan this year. Mahragan questions can be sent to email@example.com or visit us on facebook: St.Peter & St.Paul Mahragan Alkeraza.
Dear Mahragan participant/parent,
Mahragan Kickoff June 22nd, 2019 @ 2:00 – 4:00 PM
Midterm: Saturday July 13th, 2019 @ 11:30 – 12:30 pm. Please see attachment for material covered in
Final: Saturday August 24th, 2019 @ 11:30 – 12:30 pm. MANDATORY
Regional level Competition: September 14th & 15th 2019
Weekly Coptic classes will start every Tuesday from 7:00 – 8:00 pm followed by the weekly group activities
8:00- 10:00pm. Pick-Up Time is 10:00 pm SHARP, for the safety of your children, parents are asked to
pick-up their children from inside the church and notify their servant that they are leaving.
Mahragan sports schedule: –
• Grade 1 &2 – starts Monday, July 8th, 2019 from 7:00 – 8:00 pm, and will be every Monday.
• Grade 3& 4 – starts Wednesday, July 10th, 2019 from 7:00-8:00 pm, and will be every
• GIRLS grade 5&6 and 7&8 – starts Monday, July 8th, 2019 from 9:00-10:00 pm, and will be every
• BOYS grade 5&6 – starts Wednesday, July 10th, 2019 from 8:00-9:00 pm, and will be every
• BOYS grade 7&8 – starts Monday, July 8th, 2019 from 9:00-10:00 pm, and will be every Monday.
Please keep this service in your prayers.
3. Activities Guidelines:
- Groups formed must be of the same age group and will consist of 5-7 members.
- The group members are encouraged to choose their activities wisely. They are encouraged to choose the activities that they can do as a group to get the benefit of teamwork and build lasting friendships. There is no limit on the number of activities for each group.
- If any member would like to do an activity individually, he may as long as he doesn’t participate with the group on the same activity.
- An individual can join only one group for each of the activities.
- **NEW** 80% attendance is required for participation in group activities (i.e. Choir, sports and drama).
Three Strikes & you’re OUT!
Please remind your children of what acceptable behavior looks like at church. Please remind them of what appropriate words and actions look like, and to stay inside the church/gym at all times. There will be ZERO TOLERANCE of any misbehavior or disrespect to servants, peers, or church property. If participants refuse to abide, parents will be contacted to pick-up their children and will receive a behavior sheet from Mahragan servant. If three behavior sheets are issued, your child will be asked not to participate in Mahragan Alkeraza activities.